Friday, February 19, 2010

Surprise lunch with my wife at Hot Rod's 50's Diner

I love when errands turn into me getting awesome lunch.

I volunteered to ride around a little with my wife this afternoon while she ran some errands (actually, I ended up driving). We did that and then at the spur of the moment went to try to meet up with a new business contact of hers and found out that she was out to lunch at one of our favorite spots: Hot Rod's 50's Diner (in Maryville, TN, where we live). Since we like it, since we're hungry, and since her peeps are cool, we dropped by, did a little talking, and did a lot of eating.

I tell you what: that place can make a burger and fries. If you're ever in the Maryville/Knoxville area, you should definitely try to make a trip by there. It's really good.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Katy - Dinnerware said...

Happy new year, and a successful 2011 to everyone!