Friday, December 4, 2009

Fresh squeezed juices from the Fresh Market, a product review

Fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice from the Fresh MarketI love beverages. I particularly love them when they're sweet, and especially even more so when they're good for me too. Hence, I go to The Fresh Market way too often to buy their freshly squeezed juices (and usually who knows how much other stuff as well!). In fact, because there is now an Earth Fare almost as conveniently located to where I work as there is a Fresh Market store, these juices are the primary item that keeps my patronage at TFM. This one, obviously, is the grapefruit juice, and as you can see, I've already dipped into it a little. That's because it's crazy good and impossible to resist... plus it's sort of the inspiration for this post, and I needed some direct inspiring.

For more about these juices, you can check out the article I wrote about them on Examiner.com as the Knoxville Gourmet Food Examiner. If you do, also check out the related post on tangerines and other citruses, perfect for the season since this is their season, including several awesome uses for the juices.

I'd call these juices one of the secrets to my success, if success can be measured in terms of how much happiness I think they bring to my life (plus some nice nutrition and vitamin-C!). Definitely check them out!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: